Friday, October 28, 2011

Sweet October

So today was another Family Day. We took a drive up to Folsom Premium Outlets, and I found some killer deals at the Quiksilver outlet. 75% off clearance prices on some cute Roxy Separates. It was all mostly summer of course, but my total bill was $30 for a total of 4 s/s tops, and 6 pairs of short bottoms. Nothing was over $3.75 a piece! What a steal! Most of it was very lax and casual wear, but I bought two pairs of nice quality twill cotton shorts in white and purple that I can bring into Winter with some cute tights! Here's pictures of my outfit today, hence the title, Sweet October because by the time the sun had set driving home today the bright orange yellows reminded me of how sweet our season will be coming to an end.  Our days are still sweet and tepid here in Northern California until our cold winter is due to arrive and before we change the clocks.   I liked the way the red and fuscia blocks of color reminded me of sweet valentine and it resonated nicely with the day.







No comments:

Post a Comment