Monday, October 24, 2011

Laying on the Lace

I'm a fan and lover of lace.  It's delicate demure nature just resounds with ultra femininity which I love.  Maybe it's the hopeless romantic in me.    So when it made a comeback this year, I was super excited. 
Today was a super fun day planned with my beloved "Big Sis".  She started out as my volunteer "big-sis" when I was 8 years old, but we've been able to maintain and grow a strong sisterhood relationship for over 25 years!  To celebrate our birthdays in October, we decided to indulge ourselves for mani/pedi's and lunch at a cute victorian inspired tea house called Lisa's Tea Treasures in Campbell, CA.  Long story short, last night when I was searching my closet to have the perfect "girls day/tea time" outfit.  This is what I came up with.  Practically every component of my outfit had some kind of lace, and at first I thought it was a bit much, but I liked that it turned out to make a bold but feminine statement.  My pearl bib necklace and Vintage Lace Cuff from Stella & Dot really brought the clothing pieces together.   Below are pictures of that very cute and splendid and scrumptous afternoon with my big sis. 





No comments:

Post a Comment