Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Fashion Findz

The family and I started our day early since my kids' dad wanted to go to Kohls to buy some work shirts.  He tried to go on his own, but  eager to go shopping for any reason    "I want to go.  I want to check out the  new Jennifer Lopez line".   I did like some of the sihouettes for her line.  The garment construction and quality was pretty consistent with other Kohl's collections, average.  I saw a lot of blush pink and cream colors, and as I hunched, I saw a pair of rayon pants that were reminicent the "MC Hammer" pants sihlouette of the early 90s!  Although the line was mostly cute, I didn't purchase. amy JLo. Average prices for a top were $35.00 on sale.  When you're a shopper like me, hmmm....a little too much for my liking, maybe on a day I feel like splurging.   But for the same $35 bucks I bought  a shawl like layering piece, a pair of lace pattered stirrup hoisery, jeanlike leggings, and a rust colored faux fur puffy jacket!

My lookbook.nu image to the right is what I wore today.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment