Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Aztec Appeal

Aztec Appeal


Angel Eye cream dress
£29 - vanmildert.com

Cotton skirt
£58 - farfetch.com

Dannijo antique gold jewelry
$395 - ssense.com

Beaded necklace
$32 - meetmark.com

mark: Cross your Fingers Ring
$16 - meetmark.com






I'm an AVON E-Rep, www.youravon.com/kianazamora so if you're interested in the beaded necklace or Ring from meetmark.com, feel free to contact me!







Here's what I found for a fraction of the price  I found a cute Aztec Inspired Print Skirt which inspired my Aztec Appeal Polyvore post.  What a craze and so many beautiful items!  I'm selling my skirt on Ebay now!  If you're interested in the jewelry items from Meet Mark.com, contact me!  Check out my listing by clicking below:  









1 comment:

  1. I love all that tribal stuff! So boho chic! Your blog caught my eye because it has the same name I used to use for my blog before I expanded it to other topics besides fashion. How odd!

    check out the blog's new look:

    www.oddsouldesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete