Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Trend Must Have...COLOR!

I'm am super thrilled about this seasons' hottest trend, COLOR!  The brighter the better!  I was one of those kids that loved all the bright colors of my 64 count Crayola Crayon box, and if you've got these colors in your wardrobe, then by all means go and strut your stuff!  One of my favorite pieces which I've just bought is mark.'s "On The Bright Track Sweatpant Jean" in a beautiful bright cerulean ocean blue.



They are perfect pair of jeggings for fashion and function.  I'm a busy Mom but these 96% Cotton/4% Spandex Jeggings are perfect for loading the kids into and out of the car on those busy shopping and kids play days!    The rear pockets are placed just right and are the right size and don't overexaggerate your derriér if you know what I mean.  I also like I'm so happy they are available in sizes Small through XX-Large.  Shop my website www.youravon.com/kianazamora and feel free to contact me for any questions!




If you're feeling a Purple Rush!  I've also got a great pair of bright purple ankle denim jeans now listed.  They are a nice quality pair and run ankle length...cute enough to show off your sandals this spring!  They'd be cute with a pop of contrasting neon yellow wedge sandals.


No comments:

Post a Comment